Saturday, April 26, 2014

It gave me an Infinity within a number of pages

The fault in Our Stars
I'd like to dedicate this post to none other than Hazel Grace Lancaster. I absolutely love her style, since it's casual, and Hazel Grace pulls the look off very well. Hold on, let me just fan girl a lot before I continue.

YOU NEED TO READ THE FAULT IN OUR STARS NOW. LIKE RIGHT NOW. IT GAVE ME AN INFINITY WITHIN A NUMBER OF PAGES.

 I'd recommend these for casual weekend looks, and I absolutely love the look of a basic tee paired with jeans and converse. Personally, I would wear this everyday, especially if you're running late for school one day.

 Amsterdam oh Amsterdam. Hazel wears and adorable deep green pea coat. I love this color show much, since it's classic and bold. It adds an element of sophistication to her usual outfits, and I thought it was just an extremely elegant coat. When combined with the skinny jean and plain tee, it balances out everything perfectly. However, I just absolutely love how Hazel wears these black pointed flats, since it really ties the outfit together. It's just something about the pointed element, that changes the vibe.

 Now, I read THE FAULT IN OUR STARS and it CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER. It was just the most thoughtful, tragic, yet hilarious book out there, and it kept me very entertained. It made me feel grateful for what I had, yet it thought me more about Cancer and I learned a lot from this book.

 Did you like this post?
Okay?
Okay.


“People will say it’s sad she leaves a lesser scar, that fewer remember her, that she was loved deeply, but not widely. But it’s not sad, Van Houten. It’s triumphant. It’s heroic. Isn't that the real heroism?” - Augustus Waters

“What else? She is so beautiful. You don’t get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she’s smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her, Van Houten. You don’t get to choose who hurts you in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.”
-Augustus Waters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion needs Feedback!