Monday, April 8, 2013

Revolutionary Style Part One

If my title brought you here, I may have exaggerated a bit. However, hold your horses because I thought of how it's Spring Time, and it's time for a change. As humans, we often feel insecure. No fear, but maybe it's time to really think about it. It's as easy as 1-2-3, and it can be a dramatic change, or a tiny one. Today, let's talk mainly on hair! (There will be many segments including all things beauty!)

Step One: Hair
So I'm that person who doesn't spend their time in the bathroom, doing their hair. Basically, all I've been really doing for the past year was get up, and brush it. I liked it, but then it got boring. So, I thought I would show you some heatless ways to jazz up your hair.

If you haven't already, buy a bottle of Argan Oil. Argan Oil preserves shine and strengthens hair, to give it a nice silky look. It makes a big difference in hair, whatever the style is. Argan oil is also a major heat tamer, and it's rather affordable. Usually, a bottle can range from a couple of dollars, to a couple of hundred. I bought the organix argan oil, and it works great after showers and in the morning. I found mine at the drugstore for $7, and they have a whole argan oil collection ranging from the oil, to shampoo and conditioner. I prefer the oil much better, since you may not get the full effect with the shampoo and conditioner.

If you don't feel like buying that, I browsed the web for some hairstyles that are quick and easy.

I found a new youtuber named evelinicutza, and she does mostly diys on fashion and beauty. I found this gorgeous hair style that was based off the runaway, and it is actually a lot simpler than you think! I recommend this hair style for longer hair. It's not time consuming, and it's super unique and you don't have to worry about it falling out of place.

If you're feeling a bit casual, but still want to look good, the bun is a simple effortless look. I found a video by bebexo. She does hair tutorials that are to die for, and I really love that she taught me how to make a sock bun, since many people can't get there hands on it. This hair style can be done with medium, or long hair.

Don't worry for you guys out there with short hair! Although nor many hair styles can be done with it(heatless), I thought of a way to jazz up hair. This could also be a way to fake a bob for the gals out there who like short hair. Bobs are a really fun way to jazz up hair, since cutting your hair is a serious commitment. I found this Rodarte hair clip that is also by evelina, and it is also runaway inspired. This clip is very stunning and it's high fashion and never goes out of style. This craft is also affordable, and many things can be found locally.

 Also, if you haven't seen all the celebrities with bangs yet, here is a great way to try them out, since cutting any hair is a commitment. It's super easy and it gives you that desired look, without feeling regret, since most people want to grow out bangs. This video is by michellephan, who is based on statistics, the most famous beauty guru on youtube, and she has a very popular channel.

 In the comments below, please discuss what your favorite products are! I'm hoping that I can do a future post based on your feedback! Thanks, and look out for Part Two!

    ~Beauty Queen













1 comment:

  1. First-rate managers know that particular customer
    service may be the lifeblood of any successful company.

    That means it's relates better to finally your needs.

    my web blog: adwokat warszawa

    ReplyDelete

Fashion needs Feedback!