Friday, November 2, 2012

Just a quick post


Hello Everyone! I feel so thankful for everyone who is on here. If I could just help one person or give them inspiration, it would mean everything to me. I love blogging, since it let's me interact with my audience members. However, it really bugs me that there are many places out there that are being destroyed or damaged. Recently, Hurricane Sandy has hit our town, and I just really want to help everyone. I've never witnessed a Hurricane, but it is quite scary because many houses are destroyed and lives have been lost. I went shopping today, and I overheard a lady saying that her house had been destroyed and the only things that she had were the clothes on her back. In my house, everything is fine and we only lost power for 11 hours.  So, if there are any of you out there who are victims of Sandy, I hope that you are okay and nothing bad has happened. The hurricane died a couple of days ago, but I thought that it was necessary to post about this.


- BEAUTY QUEEN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion needs Feedback!