Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beginning of Fashion

    Hi Fashion lovers-  stay tooned to get the best fashion advice. If you wanna look good, it's all here. I 'm really passionate about fashion. I want to look my best for everything that I do. I want to make people feel better about themselves. Some people are just so jealous of others because they are wearing something that they like. However, you don't have to have lot's of clothes. You just have to open your eyes and look at that closet of yours. You don't want to buy everything you like and then look at a huge messy closet. You want to buy the things you need.

     To start of with fashion, your closet needs to be organized. I color coded my closet. Then I can easily know what I want to wear. I like to keep my shoes and shoe boxes on the top of my closet. If you have Uggs, I suggest that you keep the box so that you can pack them up easily when the season changes. I like to keep scarves and accessories in a small compartment. You also want to keep the floor clear so it is much easier for you. Watch this video that is full of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion needs Feedback!